Why TODAY is the best time to photograph your family!
One question we often get is "When is the best time to photograph my family?" - the answer is - TODAY. Maybe not literally TODAY, but what we mean is stop putting it off. You don't know what tomorrow might bring; an unexpected illness, the loss of a loved one or a family relocation. We hear all the time - I want to lose weight, we are so busy, it doesn't seem like the "right" time, next year will be better. All of these reasons are exactly why you should do your family portrait now. The reality is your family is constantly changing and you want to be able to reflect back on these moments in your life. And remember you will never be this young again.
Here is a list of the most common objections we hear and why you should NOT let them get in the way of scheduling your sitting TODAY:
1. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT - This is a big one. The reality is it doesn't matter about the weight loss. Those who will cherish and treasure your family's portrait won't be thinking about the few extra pounds you may have put on. That's not what they will remember, especially your children. They will remember feeling loved, important and that they belong.
2. WE ARE TOO BUSY - Everyone is busy and you will only get busier. That will never change. Portrait sessions usually last less than one hour and everyone can spare one hour. If it is important to you, you will find the time.
3. IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME - When is the right time? Today. Once you have a family portrait hanging in your home you will be able to look back on it 10 years from now and remember all the wonderful things that were happening in your life. You won't remember how busy you were or any of the other "stuff" going on at the time.
4. NEXT YEAR I'LL HAVE MORE TIME - As children get older schedules get busier and busier. You will never regret taking the time to create a Strauss Peyton portrait and you will enjoy the portrait more years from now than you do today.
5. I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY - A Strauss Peyton portrait is an investment in your family. A lot of money is spent on material things that are disposed of after a few years. Your family portrait will be cherished for years to come and won't ever be thrown away.
After many years in the family portrait business we have heard all of the reasons people put off having a family portrait done but we have YET to hear a GOOD one. We encourage you to pick up the phone right now and call us to begin designing your family portrait. (314-997-8966) There is no time like the present!